Monday 12 October 2009

Hello to everyone

I Poetry TV is about to launch its three year programme of training, workshops and productions. I do not want the programme to be big. I want it to be mega. I want to hear your thoughts, your feelings and your ideas. I want to meet and work with as many of you as possible. I have a passion for words and at present I’m doing what I love best working with a group of teenagers some of who like poetry and some who clearly don’t. This group is using poetry and visual images in order to express themselves. I get to journey along their paths through the words they use, the images they create and the thoughts they share. I want I Poetry TV to be involved in more journeys of this nature but I don’t want to go it alone. Post your poems on our wall. Email me your desires. Tell me if you’re interested in taking part in training. Could you see yourself working for I Poetry TV? If so, let me hear from you.

Until next time
Brenda
Creative Director of I Poetry TV

The poetic thought of the month

If I told you
I have taken all the words
In the world and
Sealed them away
For good
You might think of me as crazy
And maybe you should

If I told you 7 million
of us struggle with words today
Yet still it’s not a lost cause
When poetry gets its way

If you would like to feature in the poetic thought of the month, please leave your thoughts under the “Poetic thought of the month” discussion topic.

Would you like to make a career out of being a multimedia poet?

Would you like to inspire others to find their poetic voice?

If yes, to the above, why no get in touch and tell me how: ipoetrytv@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment